This is a wowing fish recipe for all your dinner guests. I used Black Drum, which is a saltwater white fish, but any white fish would do! I promise this will wow your next dinner guest, and blow the other fish recipes literally out of the water!
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro, leaves picked, stems removed
- 1/2 bunch parsley, leaves picked, stems removed
- 1 or 2 3-4lb whole white fish, cleaned and descaled
- 3 cloves of jumbo Garlic, sliced thin
- 2 lemons, sliced thin
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Lay a large piece of parchment paper on a large baking sheet, about 2.5ft in length.
- Place the fish on top of the parchment paper and slice three to four deep slices on the side of the fish.
- Salt both sides of the fish generously.
- Place some of the herbs inside of the cavity of the fish and on top of the fish along with a few garlic slices and lemon slices.
- Put the butter on top of the fish and pull out another piece of 2.5ft of the parchment paper, and put on top of the fish.
- Roll the parchment paper together like in the picture below.
- Bake the fish at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 150 degrees Fahrenheit and the meat is white.
- Once the fish is done, pull the top layer of the parchment paper off and serve with a large fork. The fish should be super tender and fall right off the bone!