These deviled eggs are just like grandma used to make! This egg-sized southern comfort food will take you back to your childhood when you had these at Thanksgiving dinners, Christmas dinners, or any family and friend get together. Perfect for any get together today as well, whether at your in-law’s house or at your own. These are sure to wow your family and friends, and maybe even make grandma jealous!
1lb of pimento cheese from the recipe here (Recipe makes about 2lb, so cut it in half.)
5 Tbsp dried parsley
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes to allow them to fully cook.
- While the eggs are cooking, make an ice bath and transfer the eggs to the ice bath once they are cooked to stop the cooking process.
- Gently peel the shells off the eggs and rinse the excess shell off.
- Cut the eggs in half and either using your fingers or a spoon, clean the yolk out into the batch of pimiento cheese.
- Mix the yolks into the batch.
- Using a half tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop and place the pimiento cheese mixture into the hollowed out eggs.
- Once all of the eggs are done, serve and enjoy!